2 posts • joined 5 May 2008
Teaching how to debunk superstition is GOOD
I see an excellent reason to teach creationism in science classes...
To teach children on how to debunk superstitious theories.
IBM used to sell 1 000 000 bytes Mbytes... and they never got sued for that
Oddly enough IBM used to sell 1e6 byte Mbytes for years and years (their dictionary's definition of Kb and Mb for storage is metric (power of 10, not power of 2)) and AFAIK no-one ever sued them for that.
Datacom's K and M are metric by definition that is a DS0's 64kbps, are 64000 bps and not 65536bps.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt