Re: Not strange to me...
First off, thanks for taking the time to write something lucid rather than the ranting that I sat through up above. Initially all that I wished was to highlight was the power of the media, I had no intention to enter into yet another debate about 9/11 but as the internet/forums go that’s unfortunately how these things often string out.
Some of your remarks, most notably concerning Black Ops experience I can only agree with. Are Dick Cheney and his cronies capable of pulling off some nasty stunts, definitely. Do we have the technology available to fake the videos, data and coerce the media, of course we do, and we have had it for a long time already. So we definitely agree on all those points.
I will give you 1 point for your theory on foreign satellites; this is a subject that I have never seen mentioned anywhere. I presume that foreign governments are not likely to admit spying in the states though, so they have to remain quiet.
You are right, I cannot prove or disprove what was actually flown into the buildings or Shanksvilel, nor how it was done but I am convinced that it was certainly not done using the means that were publicised.
Here are some points that I will never understand that will eternally leave doubts in my mind.
• The manner in which the 2 towers and the WTC 7 fell, the statistics of this happening defy all probability. All three building fell “perfectly” to the ground….
• 7 of the hijackers are alive and well, the BBC found them and interviewed them. So ban goes the theory about 19 hijackers.
• Both “planes” hit their targets perfectly, this is a task that is apparently “extremely, read almost impossible” for a very seasoned 767 pilot and yet they would have us believe that people barely capable of flying a Cesna managed to do it with complete control. ( I have been in and tried a real flight simulator, a C-130 and learned first hand that yes it is difficult to fly a plane. I cant even begin to imagine what it means to fly a 767.... )
• Why was a 747 engine found on Murray street. AA and their 767s do not use these kinds of engines.
• When Convar recovered data some of the mainframe hard drives there was proof that more than a 100 Million dollars was illegally moved on the morning of the attack. This leads to believe that someone was aware of something was going to happen.
• Stock markets - 600% increase in “Put Options” on American Airlines on Sept 10….. No one has yet claimed the money that was maid on these transactions...
• WTC7 – Not a controlled demolition, very hard to believe. Coincidently it is well known that is was an FBI/CIA/NSA building.
• WTC6 Core – Wtf happened t here..
• The Pentagon – Why do so many pilots and even Gen. Stubblebine refuse to accept that an aircraft hit that building? There are far too many credible people refuting the facts, these are people with nothing to gain and a hell of a lot to lose. This doesn’t make sense.
• The Pentagon’s defense sensors were switched off except for the one that captued the incoming aircraft? Now this really is hard to believe...
• Flight 93 – Shanksville – Absolutley nothing to show that an aircraft hit the ground except for a hole. No parts, no engine, no bodies, no luggage, nothing… A 100 tonnes of Airfcraft + passengers etc just “disintegrated”.
• It would be easy to add many, many more but there is no point…
Please do not respond to the above points, we would be at it for weeks and neither of us would advance. I just want to convey some of the issues for which I do not see, nor have read any truly rational solution that outweighs the pro-conspiracy theory solutions thesis.
As I mentioned above, my initial goal was simply to demonstrate the power that the media have, especially with narrated video. We were immediately told that is was Al Qaeda and a terrorist attackbefore anything at all could have been established. I think this thread is a perfect example of just how powerful imagery can be. It can sway opinions very strongly, regardless of the direction.
For a long time I have read many of your comments/articles and I have some insight into your professional capacities, Cartesian spirit, capacity for rational thought and even your “aspie” view of the world. Mix all of the aforementioned traits together and it is obvious that you must be in a position to also doubt many of the “facts” of 9/11.
But I digress, this thread needs to die and as much as I would truly like to know the truth about 9/11 I am confident of one thing, we will never be allowed to learn the complete story.