One man's meat is another man's poison
Many things to consider, the line that they are treading is very, very thin.
* Consider how heated some forum debates can get.
* Some people can't bear even the slightest remark or negative critic.
* How will they trace the historic of all and any converstations/acts.
* Would the "victim" have behaved the same in a public place, if so case continues , if not ????
* How to avoid people crying wolf.
Very touchy subject and and I am not convinced that it is heading in a good direction. I agree that some people are bastards, and yes they need to be surveyed, but there are also others that need supervision by a nanny "before and/or during" being allowed into the web alone.