6 posts • joined Wednesday 30th April 2008 14:10 GMT
@ Andy Poulton
Looking at the video example in the review, the Nano quality seems a stepl below the standard Mino. I've owned that, and now have the Mino HD. Brilliant pieces of kit, especially the HD.
Plug the Mino into a PS3 and the playback quality is frankly amazing for such a miniscule piece of kit.
If Flip (now owned by Cisco) built a credible MP3 player into the Mino HD, it would be a very serious contender.
too little, too late
Having played the excellent Grand Slam Tennis with the Wii Motion Plus, MS and PS3 have a lot of catch up. In light of Wii sales, the words "horse", "door" and "bolt" spring to mind....
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support