6 posts • joined 30 Apr 2008
@ Andy Poulton
Looking at the video example in the review, the Nano quality seems a stepl below the standard Mino. I've owned that, and now have the Mino HD. Brilliant pieces of kit, especially the HD.
Plug the Mino into a PS3 and the playback quality is frankly amazing for such a miniscule piece of kit.
If Flip (now owned by Cisco) built a credible MP3 player into the Mino HD, it would be a very serious contender.
They can sex it up all they like, it's still the runt of the current console litter. Were it not for the BR playback, mine would be sold. (And yes, I have all three consoles).
too little, too late
Having played the excellent Grand Slam Tennis with the Wii Motion Plus, MS and PS3 have a lot of catch up. In light of Wii sales, the words "horse", "door" and "bolt" spring to mind....
seen this before....
Isnt that the SQID receptor sported by Raph Fiennes in Strange Days?
Someone else involved?
That wine-glass swigging arm is not attached to her. There's two people in that picture.
Nokia has DVB-H on it's forthcoming N96. Not "first" then.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it