12 posts • joined Wednesday 30th April 2008 10:40 GMT
Re: 50 people, none of who need...
There were a few people in the pub wearing spectacles. They simply made do by slotting the 3D specs over the top of their spectacles. Perhaps opticians should launch a range of spectacles with 3D-ready prescription lenses?
The website's called Register Hardware for a very good reason - we're all about hardware. As such, we restrict our videogame coverage to the biggest/best/highest selling titles. We're aware that opinions of which titles fall into those categories will differ from person to person, but we limit our videogames coverage to ensure we concentrate our time on bringing you the best, freshest and most interesting stories from the land of hardware. We can’t cover it all – we’re only 1/3 cyborg!
So sorry, very occasionally words get lopped off in the editing process. We'll make sure our sub-editors receive a suitable punishment...
@ Mark Broadhurst
Contrary to your comment that "Nintendo make money on consoles and less games per customer sold but dont make money on games," it actually does, at least according to Forbes' article.
The report stated that Nintendo makes its own games and - although they generally cost less than titles developed by third parties for the Xbox 360 or PS3, "so far the gambit has paid off" for Nintendo.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?