1 post • joined 29 Apr 2008
virtual credit cards
I believe there are two available in the UK tied into a mainstream credit card.
A good one is the cahoot webcard which is 'linked' to your Cahoot credit card but generates a 'one time' card which is limited to an amount you define per transaction. This has all the info needed to complete an order but comes with a clear stop limit if you get scammed online and they can't get at your main card.
Absolutely superb for online transactions but Cahoot never seem to advertise it.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS