1 post • joined 29 Apr 2008
virtual credit cards
I believe there are two available in the UK tied into a mainstream credit card.
A good one is the cahoot webcard which is 'linked' to your Cahoot credit card but generates a 'one time' card which is limited to an amount you define per transaction. This has all the info needed to complete an order but comes with a clear stop limit if you get scammed online and they can't get at your main card.
Absolutely superb for online transactions but Cahoot never seem to advertise it.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...