1 post • joined 29 Apr 2008
Hey, ELmer Phud, Communism in over 70 years never worked out for those Russian peasants. Capitalism in the context of a civil society in Russia never got a chance, who's fault is that?
Oh, and, RFE was the least of the old USSR's problems. Get real.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes