1 post • joined 28 Apr 2008
How do they do that!
What happens is that someone will break into any account that you have i.e. Yahoo Mail, hotmail, paypal, go jobsite etc. They are looking for credit card details but also stuff like mother maiden name. They will then write to your bank (there are only a few large ones so, no matter if a couple of letters get binned)
They will inform the bank of a new address and ask for some cardage. : )
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...