1 post • joined 12 Apr 2007
So the authors site was overlooked by google and in response the author decides to write a thinly veiled 'hissy fit' article. I'm sure google don't wish for their news service to be overloaded with articles of the "Double Desker Bus found at the North Pole" nature.
Judging by this article it is no wonder that the site was overlooked.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders