1 post • joined 12 Apr 2007
So the authors site was overlooked by google and in response the author decides to write a thinly veiled 'hissy fit' article. I'm sure google don't wish for their news service to be overloaded with articles of the "Double Desker Bus found at the North Pole" nature.
Judging by this article it is no wonder that the site was overlooked.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple