4 posts • joined 12 Apr 2007
150TB Luns no problem except....
There isn't a file system out there that can handle a file system error, try doing a fsck on a 150TB volume, it takes 6 months. Storage has far far outpaced the capabilities of programmers to safely utilize it.
This coming from the company that stole private wifi data and took pictures of people without permission.
Google Ceo has ZERO credibility.
He is just a criminal that wants to be able to hide his actions.
That's actually very cool that they can do that. Intel can't even manage it within the same family of processors. With virtualization and cloud being flavor of the month, AMD can gain some ground if the performance matches the features.
corporate deniability - Translated = Liars and criminals go free
corporate deniability = No Justice.
It is amusing to watch the discussion on how to conduct criminal activities without getting caught.
Just what we need, companies like Enron with a trillion in the bank and all the trails erased. Grow a brain!
Corporations will always try to steal, being able to follow the electronic trail is what puts criminals in jail.
You don't wan't to see it in court, don't write it. PERIOD!!!!!
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan