4 posts • joined 12 Apr 2007
150TB Luns no problem except....
There isn't a file system out there that can handle a file system error, try doing a fsck on a 150TB volume, it takes 6 months. Storage has far far outpaced the capabilities of programmers to safely utilize it.
This coming from the company that stole private wifi data and took pictures of people without permission.
Google Ceo has ZERO credibility.
He is just a criminal that wants to be able to hide his actions.
That's actually very cool that they can do that. Intel can't even manage it within the same family of processors. With virtualization and cloud being flavor of the month, AMD can gain some ground if the performance matches the features.
corporate deniability - Translated = Liars and criminals go free
corporate deniability = No Justice.
It is amusing to watch the discussion on how to conduct criminal activities without getting caught.
Just what we need, companies like Enron with a trillion in the bank and all the trails erased. Grow a brain!
Corporations will always try to steal, being able to follow the electronic trail is what puts criminals in jail.
You don't wan't to see it in court, don't write it. PERIOD!!!!!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS