8 posts • joined 25 Apr 2008
That sounds like a made up name anyway
How long before you need a CRB check to use a public loo?
What does 'monetize' mean in english?
Both the BCS and the ITC are calling for a paradigm shift from thread based programming tofunctunal programming. This would put more oto the tools and OS amd give the programmer an easir time of working out all those concurrencies etc.. Sounds good to me!!
the main reason for not using flash is it doesn't play well with screen readers. How accessible is sliverlight to the visually impaired?
@Dazed and Confused
I agree. Remember that in Microsoft T&C you haven't bought anything but the right to use <product> until they want to take it away, which they could at any time.
"BT representatives maintained the party line that no personally identifiable information was shared"... If that is the case how do they know I'm me to target the ads at?
I also have issue with the statement from PHORM, that last bit, "help people make valid informed choices". What choice were the people in the secret trial given?
If someone signs up to this sort of ad targeting then that's OK for them, however ISPs will just change their T&Cs to include consent then we'll be stuck with it even if we don't want it.
This is a surprise?
Surely after all the people who want one have bought theirs the sales would drop off anyway. Paris could have worked that out.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…