1 post • joined 24 Apr 2008
Some species of whiptail lizards, such as the Colorado Checkered Whiptail, are parthenogenetic and seem to have evolved in that direction from sexually reproducing species, so there must be some advantage. Amazon mollies have sexually reproducing relatives, too.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe