2 posts • joined 24 Apr 2008
Did this Break gmail?
I haven't had any spam all day. What's happened?
I have seen this
A long time ago (1997) this happened several times in different organisations. Caching web gateways set wrongly and cahing the page without any reference to teh query string or form variables.
Really nasty but easy to fix.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked