4 posts • joined 24 Apr 2008
@TCP speed is dependant on bandwidth delay product.
What you call broadband speed test is useless if you don't check also the quality of the service known as "bandwidth delay". This is key to keep the flow of data constant (e.g. to watch movie and play game, Voip...). and VM cunningly advertise "speed" while increasing the "bandwidth delay"...
do a speed and quality test and see for yourself and see how ISP are cunningly making money by delaying a 10Mbs service into just 300ms (transfer speed (kbps) and Delay (ms): go to http://myspeed.visualware.com/servers/lhr.html
Information is FREE
When are the damn psychopath corporate going to learn that their money and capital are useless against the pleasure of cracking their greedy package software - this is the era of INFORMATION and it is here to unite mankind.
Do we really need to be told by the Government?
Why to release now such document to the public? We are ready and we know the goverment plans to stage alien invasion.(to reinforce the NWO?)...sad whistle-blower videos have already been removed from youtube (watch?v=8YDByy484ZQ).
And HE said:
...yet your DESIRE shall be for your husbad, and he shall rule over you."
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?