3 posts • joined Thursday 24th April 2008 11:38 GMT
@Its hardly a tough target
Bear in mind that the 35 mpg figure will be in US gallons, which are 4/5 the size of an Imperial gallon. So, it's actually a target of about 44 mpg. Still not massively challenging, but slightly less embarrassing.
It was indeed a lot less fun after the buy out. The key problem was that not enough (if any) of the Motorola management had beards - not even small ones. It would have gone tits up about a month later if Motorola hadn't bought the company though.
Many of those top-notch engineers (blushes) have found loving homes already - half of those that hadn't already left got laid off in February (not January as the article said). I hope the local job market can stand another batch of people in three months time.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle