8 posts • joined 12 Apr 2007
Remember to look at skills that are transferrable from existing skills you have- I must find you out and endorse you for Amateur Alpaca Wrestling
Rupert the Chav
Rupert in a hoodie? Sadly my friend you are behind the times- it has already happened.
.... now can they also stop Firefox 3 crashing every time I use it?
Have been using firefox for years with no issues until this half baked release- now moved to Opera and more than happy.
Let the posts stay on YouTube...
...then tie it to a second video of him being charged and sent down for his crimes after he inevitably breaks the terms of his ASBO...
Stupid system anyway...
I injured my hand- I've a scar on my right thumb now. What happens if it happens again and your print changes?
...was actually Pedro the Portuguese Prat.
We once spent an afternoon adding up all the jobs he said he'd done. It averaged at 8 hours, 36 minutes a role....
He also spent an equal amount of time bitching how crap England was to live in and the other half telling us how it took him ages to decide where to move to after leaving Portugal...
Boffin, because of course he knew everything....
Given that in China minors under the age of fourteen are entirely exempted from criminal responsibility, how exactly will they charge the offenders?
I've heard of the One Armed Bandit, but that's ridiculous!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers