2 posts • joined Wednesday 23rd April 2008 23:36 GMT
Correction to your article
Timothy Prickett Morgan,
"Unlike the custom boxes made by Dell's Data Center Services (DCS) unit (see and here for examples) or IBM's iDataPlex machines....
FYI. As of January the IBM iDataPlex is a generally available System x product. It is not a custom box.
CTO Modular Systems Development
No we did not pay any ODM to design iDataPlex. I led the design team and we did this from the ground up. We have filed over 40 patents on iDataPlex...
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps