1 post • joined 24 Apr 2008
The bank and police don't have the resources, but there is a case for sharing your fraud data amongst your peers. If fraudsters get detected at one site, they simply move onto the next. If more retailers came together and shared their intelligence they add another layer of defence, especially against more organised fraud.If anyone is interested in fraud sharing please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'