1 post • joined 24 Apr 2008
The bank and police don't have the resources, but there is a case for sharing your fraud data amongst your peers. If fraudsters get detected at one site, they simply move onto the next. If more retailers came together and shared their intelligence they add another layer of defence, especially against more organised fraud.If anyone is interested in fraud sharing please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe