1 post • joined 9 Aug 2006
Where do you speak into?
Do you use your phone as normal - having to take your earpiece out of your ear to hear the call, and then scrabble around to find your phone as per usual; or does one use the gadget as a handsfree thingie also?
If it is the former, it seems pretty pointless, if it is the latter, seems pretty awesome.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account