1 post • joined 9 Aug 2006
Where do you speak into?
Do you use your phone as normal - having to take your earpiece out of your ear to hear the call, and then scrabble around to find your phone as per usual; or does one use the gadget as a handsfree thingie also?
If it is the former, it seems pretty pointless, if it is the latter, seems pretty awesome.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it