1 post • joined 9 Aug 2006
Where do you speak into?
Do you use your phone as normal - having to take your earpiece out of your ear to hear the call, and then scrabble around to find your phone as per usual; or does one use the gadget as a handsfree thingie also?
If it is the former, it seems pretty pointless, if it is the latter, seems pretty awesome.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer