1 post • joined 9 Aug 2006
Where do you speak into?
Do you use your phone as normal - having to take your earpiece out of your ear to hear the call, and then scrabble around to find your phone as per usual; or does one use the gadget as a handsfree thingie also?
If it is the former, it seems pretty pointless, if it is the latter, seems pretty awesome.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9