1 post • joined 9 Aug 2006
Where do you speak into?
Do you use your phone as normal - having to take your earpiece out of your ear to hear the call, and then scrabble around to find your phone as per usual; or does one use the gadget as a handsfree thingie also?
If it is the former, it seems pretty pointless, if it is the latter, seems pretty awesome.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE