6 posts • joined Monday 21st April 2008 16:44 GMT
Remove the £10 extra sub first
I don't know about anyone else but reducing the price of the box will still not make me but SKY HD.
I will only buy SKY HD once they remove the extra £10pm as I already pay Sky £65pm and have no intention of giving them anymore.
If they have to charge then why not charge $1?
Because this is a nice revenue stream for them that's why.
Taking the P**S
I cannot believe that Apple want to charge me again for another upgrade.
You have to give them credit though this must be turning into a nice revenue stream for them?
After paying £260 for the Touch and then another £15 for the last upgrade Apple are getting nothing else from me.
PS3 is really a multi functional BRD
I think if most people are honest they know that the PS3 is way behind in terms of game content and online experience at the moment. (Of course that may change in the future?)
I personally know several gamers that have a PS3 and a 360 and they all buy multi format games for the 360, that says a lot for me.
Lets face it the main attraction of the PS3 a cheap entry point into BRD, which just so happens to allow game play.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad