3 posts • joined 12 Apr 2007
'Tis really free...
'Tis honestly free, as described..
I work for a bank in the City and have been trialling the service for a few months. There are one or two blind spots, but otherwise both the connection reliability and the speed have been pretty acceptable.
The session logout after a couple of hours is annoying though because it dosen't seem to check how much traffic is going over your connection - i.e. is it idle because you are in a meeting or are you in the middle of downloading a large file....other than that, ok.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby