3 posts • joined 12 Apr 2007
'Tis really free...
'Tis honestly free, as described..
I work for a bank in the City and have been trialling the service for a few months. There are one or two blind spots, but otherwise both the connection reliability and the speed have been pretty acceptable.
The session logout after a couple of hours is annoying though because it dosen't seem to check how much traffic is going over your connection - i.e. is it idle because you are in a meeting or are you in the middle of downloading a large file....other than that, ok.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp