3 posts • joined 12 Apr 2007
'Tis really free...
'Tis honestly free, as described..
I work for a bank in the City and have been trialling the service for a few months. There are one or two blind spots, but otherwise both the connection reliability and the speed have been pretty acceptable.
The session logout after a couple of hours is annoying though because it dosen't seem to check how much traffic is going over your connection - i.e. is it idle because you are in a meeting or are you in the middle of downloading a large file....other than that, ok.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM