3 posts • joined 18 Apr 2008
The Price is Not Right
It seems this retails for much more than that EUR 99 though :-( A quick google shows the 500G unit ST905004CED1E1-RK at around UKP 190...
Or has the pound dropped further than I realised!?
Now I understand
Now I understand why our buildings were suddenly festooned with small "Warning: Asbestos" labels a year or so back!
Judging from the number of them, the builders back in the '70s can't have used much else. Maybe asbestos was cheaper than concrete?
Back on song
Great to see Simon's back on song - a chuckle or two to end the week
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp