5 posts • joined 18 Apr 2008
@AC RE: Missed opportunity
Flag's already fallen over; it was toppled by the engine exhaust by the lander ascending from the moon.
Regardless of my own opinion about Sony or Apple, they all make nice shiny gifts for people who aren't perhaps couldn't care less about the IT angle.
Got a Sony in red for me lass, and although the Sansa's my choice for flac and removable media, from playing with it in John Lewis the Sony's easy to use and sounds brilliant, all she really needs!
Made my Monday
I think this is perhaps the best comment thread I've ever seen on el Reg.
I agree that this article has no IT angle whatsoever. It's not as if there isn't stuff to talk about. What about the CNN magic touchscreen microsoft surface wall thingy? And even better, the Jessica Yellin "hologram".
Who cares about who's president when there are gadgets to play with!
Hopefully will see the touted Wii controller capability and possibly some WPA2 support. Be nice to be able to download some new firmware to do all that as I only just recently got my DS.
Although, rosy first impression slightly tainted now by the lack of game variety, unless you want a glorified tamagotchi...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops