2 posts • joined Thursday 12th April 2007 09:08 GMT
clearly arnie is the hardest of them all. whether slaying as a cyborg in the terminator movies, massacring hundreds in the second half of commando, or battling darkside aliens in predator, he slays all comers with a grin on his face and a cheeky quip to send them on their way to the almighty.
my favourite quote has to be from Conan, describing what's best in his life:
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
what about this one... http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/03/22/dell_sells_xps600_renegade/
A bit of originality, eh guys?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat