2 posts • joined 12 Apr 2007
clearly arnie is the hardest of them all. whether slaying as a cyborg in the terminator movies, massacring hundreds in the second half of commando, or battling darkside aliens in predator, he slays all comers with a grin on his face and a cheeky quip to send them on their way to the almighty.
my favourite quote has to be from Conan, describing what's best in his life:
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
what about this one... http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/03/22/dell_sells_xps600_renegade/
A bit of originality, eh guys?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes