1 post • joined 12 Apr 2007
Recycled press release TBH
From what I can see this survey only 'proves' that EyeMags mobile content works better on a Nokia.
It's not unusual that a mobile internet site will be written that it will look better on one device type rather than another as it all comes down to how it was written and what standards the developers were working on (or even what phones they might have on hand when testing). Given that users were polled when accessing only EyeMags sites (thus all designed using the same application), it doesn't really strike me as a particularly credible survey.
So TBH this strikes me more as a recycled press release - a non-story dressed up as one.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can