1 post • joined Thursday 12th April 2007 08:52 GMT
Recycled press release TBH
From what I can see this survey only 'proves' that EyeMags mobile content works better on a Nokia.
It's not unusual that a mobile internet site will be written that it will look better on one device type rather than another as it all comes down to how it was written and what standards the developers were working on (or even what phones they might have on hand when testing). Given that users were polled when accessing only EyeMags sites (thus all designed using the same application), it doesn't really strike me as a particularly credible survey.
So TBH this strikes me more as a recycled press release - a non-story dressed up as one.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps