1 post • joined 12 Apr 2007
Recycled press release TBH
From what I can see this survey only 'proves' that EyeMags mobile content works better on a Nokia.
It's not unusual that a mobile internet site will be written that it will look better on one device type rather than another as it all comes down to how it was written and what standards the developers were working on (or even what phones they might have on hand when testing). Given that users were polled when accessing only EyeMags sites (thus all designed using the same application), it doesn't really strike me as a particularly credible survey.
So TBH this strikes me more as a recycled press release - a non-story dressed up as one.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM