1 post • joined 12 Apr 2007
Recycled press release TBH
From what I can see this survey only 'proves' that EyeMags mobile content works better on a Nokia.
It's not unusual that a mobile internet site will be written that it will look better on one device type rather than another as it all comes down to how it was written and what standards the developers were working on (or even what phones they might have on hand when testing). Given that users were polled when accessing only EyeMags sites (thus all designed using the same application), it doesn't really strike me as a particularly credible survey.
So TBH this strikes me more as a recycled press release - a non-story dressed up as one.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion