7 posts • joined 16 Apr 2008
Emailed Account Information
Another big security failing I get all the time is account information being sent to me which is obviously for another person - somebody entering there email address wrong when they sign up for a service.
Recently had O2, Vodafone, Charter etc. all send me logins, passwords, bank account information - you name it all because there sign up process doesn't first verify the email address.
I hate to break it to them but entering your email twice is not the same as verifying it.
Natwest Online now displays Mortgage Balance
Hell of a coincidence but logging into Natwest online I can now see my Natwest Mortgage balance - that wasn't there Tuesday.
Cant see it either - just checked Skys site and it insists you need a Sky broadband package.
Works fine for me on the Mac
Output looks pretty tidy to me.
Multi OS & Android software
Shame about the GPS
A lot of people, including me, are having serious problems with the GPS and until Samsung release an update I wouldn't bother.
Extra £100 - get the phone for £69
Go through Quidco to get an additional £100 off.
Which makes the iPhone £69.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests