7 posts • joined 16 Apr 2008
Emailed Account Information
Another big security failing I get all the time is account information being sent to me which is obviously for another person - somebody entering there email address wrong when they sign up for a service.
Recently had O2, Vodafone, Charter etc. all send me logins, passwords, bank account information - you name it all because there sign up process doesn't first verify the email address.
I hate to break it to them but entering your email twice is not the same as verifying it.
Natwest Online now displays Mortgage Balance
Hell of a coincidence but logging into Natwest online I can now see my Natwest Mortgage balance - that wasn't there Tuesday.
Cant see it either - just checked Skys site and it insists you need a Sky broadband package.
Works fine for me on the Mac
Output looks pretty tidy to me.
Multi OS & Android software
Shame about the GPS
A lot of people, including me, are having serious problems with the GPS and until Samsung release an update I wouldn't bother.
Extra £100 - get the phone for £69
Go through Quidco to get an additional £100 off.
Which makes the iPhone £69.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE