1 post • joined 16 Apr 2008
What the hell do you know?
Particularly since "planted a web address on the databases" doesn't even mean anything, at least in English.
We were miss quoted you plank.
A web address hosting a Java script was written to a number of fields within the database. With a little digging we found that on the weekend this occurred, a hell of a lot of other sites were also effected.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER