1 post • joined 16 Apr 2008
What the hell do you know?
Particularly since "planted a web address on the databases" doesn't even mean anything, at least in English.
We were miss quoted you plank.
A web address hosting a Java script was written to a number of fields within the database. With a little digging we found that on the weekend this occurred, a hell of a lot of other sites were also effected.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe