2 posts • joined 15 Apr 2008
Now there's a reason to get tri sli gtx280's!
Update from Fasthosts
13:00 The underlying cause of the connectivity problem experienced by some of our dedicated server customers has been identified as a hardware failure in one of our core network switches. We are working to bring the affected servers back online as quickly as possible and now anticipate that this work will be complete within the next 2-3 hours.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS