2 posts • joined 15 Apr 2008
Now there's a reason to get tri sli gtx280's!
Update from Fasthosts
13:00 The underlying cause of the connectivity problem experienced by some of our dedicated server customers has been identified as a hardware failure in one of our core network switches. We are working to bring the affected servers back online as quickly as possible and now anticipate that this work will be complete within the next 2-3 hours.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…