3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2008
Anne Elk (Miss)
yes I'm old and sad...
RAID is not backup.
at best it can only help maintain uptime
or availability of the data.
Backup all data even if RAID 1/5/6 etc.
I agree with Adam Foxton.
We live on an island in the northern hemisphere.
We are all immigrants.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops