3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2008
Anne Elk (Miss)
yes I'm old and sad...
RAID is not backup.
at best it can only help maintain uptime
or availability of the data.
Backup all data even if RAID 1/5/6 etc.
I agree with Adam Foxton.
We live on an island in the northern hemisphere.
We are all immigrants.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst