3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2008
Anne Elk (Miss)
yes I'm old and sad...
RAID is not backup.
at best it can only help maintain uptime
or availability of the data.
Backup all data even if RAID 1/5/6 etc.
I agree with Adam Foxton.
We live on an island in the northern hemisphere.
We are all immigrants.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015