3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2008
Anne Elk (Miss)
yes I'm old and sad...
RAID is not backup.
at best it can only help maintain uptime
or availability of the data.
Backup all data even if RAID 1/5/6 etc.
I agree with Adam Foxton.
We live on an island in the northern hemisphere.
We are all immigrants.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why