3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2008
Anne Elk (Miss)
yes I'm old and sad...
RAID is not backup.
at best it can only help maintain uptime
or availability of the data.
Backup all data even if RAID 1/5/6 etc.
I agree with Adam Foxton.
We live on an island in the northern hemisphere.
We are all immigrants.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it