3 posts • joined Sunday 13th April 2008 16:21 GMT
Who will want to do a PhD when they have >£27k debt?
The point that worries me is that there will be very few people applying for UK PhD's when they already have interest on a >£27K loan ticking away after finishing their first degree.
With this cut in funding I think that the government is recognizing that there will be fewer applicants for however many places remain.
What the full force of RIPA should be used for..
Is catching the dirty bastards who fail to clean up after their dogs. And then make them eat it up with a spoon.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month