4 posts • joined 11 Apr 2008
The 7th guest did this back in 1993, and I bet they weren't the first.
What a waste of time!
In japan at the mo, and have bought a 3ds, I can see one serious problem with it's technical ability that's present in the game I have and all those shown here.
The system seems incable of lighting effects, of any kind, there's no shadows, no areas shaded in coloured light, nothing, not to mention still no shaders.
so what we have is a system capable of the graphics inferior to a 1999 pc, and no better than the PSP.
3d effect is great, but the graphics are as dated as ever.
Here we go again
Been hearing this for years, they say gaming will be the killer app, but only if they get the programmers to stop using 2d tricks in their rendering, Stereoscopic gaming has got a lot harder since the introduction of pixel shaders!
I've often wondered...
Why they force ritalin on children, but I as an adult can't buy it if I've made an informed choice and decided I want it?
doesn't make any sense to me!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen