5 posts • joined 11 Apr 2008
Well personally, I dont live in the USA, so if he wants me to keep buying American products he'd better make sure they conform to the laws of MY country not his - and keep my information to ME and the appropriate security services of the country where I live not anyone in America who wants a peek.
Team America - World police
The 7th guest did this back in 1993, and I bet they weren't the first.
What a waste of time!
In japan at the mo, and have bought a 3ds, I can see one serious problem with it's technical ability that's present in the game I have and all those shown here.
The system seems incable of lighting effects, of any kind, there's no shadows, no areas shaded in coloured light, nothing, not to mention still no shaders.
so what we have is a system capable of the graphics inferior to a 1999 pc, and no better than the PSP.
3d effect is great, but the graphics are as dated as ever.
Here we go again
Been hearing this for years, they say gaming will be the killer app, but only if they get the programmers to stop using 2d tricks in their rendering, Stereoscopic gaming has got a lot harder since the introduction of pixel shaders!
I've often wondered...
Why they force ritalin on children, but I as an adult can't buy it if I've made an informed choice and decided I want it?
doesn't make any sense to me!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...