2 posts • joined 11 Apr 2008
All systems are vulnerable if you have to download, install, and have to give your admin password surely.
Try this in a terminal window:
sudo rm -rf /
This is obviously a PR stunt to get 'Displaysense' in the paper. Quite clever though. Gave me a giggle.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA