2 posts • joined 11 Apr 2008
All systems are vulnerable if you have to download, install, and have to give your admin password surely.
Try this in a terminal window:
sudo rm -rf /
This is obviously a PR stunt to get 'Displaysense' in the paper. Quite clever though. Gave me a giggle.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great