2 posts • joined 11 Apr 2008
All systems are vulnerable if you have to download, install, and have to give your admin password surely.
Try this in a terminal window:
sudo rm -rf /
This is obviously a PR stunt to get 'Displaysense' in the paper. Quite clever though. Gave me a giggle.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)