2 posts • joined 11 Apr 2008
All systems are vulnerable if you have to download, install, and have to give your admin password surely.
Try this in a terminal window:
sudo rm -rf /
This is obviously a PR stunt to get 'Displaysense' in the paper. Quite clever though. Gave me a giggle.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids