2 posts • joined 11 Apr 2008
All systems are vulnerable if you have to download, install, and have to give your admin password surely.
Try this in a terminal window:
sudo rm -rf /
This is obviously a PR stunt to get 'Displaysense' in the paper. Quite clever though. Gave me a giggle.
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things