1 post • joined Wednesday 11th April 2007 17:17 GMT
104bit is 128bit.
104 bit Wep is 128bit wep. Its a 104bit key combined with a 24bit Initialisation Vector, which equals 128bit.
Also it matters little how large your key is, if the implentation of the encryption is fundamentaly flawed.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court