1 post • joined 11 Apr 2008
I say block the dirty buggers.
They're a spam enabler. Not to mention all the "newsletters" they send out themselves.
I (heart) Microsoft. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Or is that noxious.
Bill with a halo - because "Give us your money. We know what's best for us. I mean, you."
No, I didn't say they are /all/ bad - just mostly and greedy t'boot.
Troll troll troll your message, gently down the thread..!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?