1 post • joined 11 Apr 2008
I say block the dirty buggers.
They're a spam enabler. Not to mention all the "newsletters" they send out themselves.
I (heart) Microsoft. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Or is that noxious.
Bill with a halo - because "Give us your money. We know what's best for us. I mean, you."
No, I didn't say they are /all/ bad - just mostly and greedy t'boot.
Troll troll troll your message, gently down the thread..!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star