1 post • joined Friday 11th April 2008 02:26 GMT
I say block the dirty buggers.
They're a spam enabler. Not to mention all the "newsletters" they send out themselves.
I (heart) Microsoft. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Or is that noxious.
Bill with a halo - because "Give us your money. We know what's best for us. I mean, you."
No, I didn't say they are /all/ bad - just mostly and greedy t'boot.
Troll troll troll your message, gently down the thread..!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court