1 post • joined 11 Apr 2008
I say block the dirty buggers.
They're a spam enabler. Not to mention all the "newsletters" they send out themselves.
I (heart) Microsoft. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Or is that noxious.
Bill with a halo - because "Give us your money. We know what's best for us. I mean, you."
No, I didn't say they are /all/ bad - just mostly and greedy t'boot.
Troll troll troll your message, gently down the thread..!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low