1 post • joined 11 Apr 2008
I say block the dirty buggers.
They're a spam enabler. Not to mention all the "newsletters" they send out themselves.
I (heart) Microsoft. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Or is that noxious.
Bill with a halo - because "Give us your money. We know what's best for us. I mean, you."
No, I didn't say they are /all/ bad - just mostly and greedy t'boot.
Troll troll troll your message, gently down the thread..!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait