1 post • joined 10 Apr 2008
Real gigabit or just fantasy?
I have a Buffalo Terastation NAS and the supposed "gigabit" ethernet is a joke. It's hardly faster runing at 1 Gig than at 100 mbps. A fast interface doesn't mean fast data transfer rates.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can