1 post • joined 10 Apr 2008
Real gigabit or just fantasy?
I have a Buffalo Terastation NAS and the supposed "gigabit" ethernet is a joke. It's hardly faster runing at 1 Gig than at 100 mbps. A fast interface doesn't mean fast data transfer rates.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads