1 post • joined 10 Apr 2008
Real gigabit or just fantasy?
I have a Buffalo Terastation NAS and the supposed "gigabit" ethernet is a joke. It's hardly faster runing at 1 Gig than at 100 mbps. A fast interface doesn't mean fast data transfer rates.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops