5 posts • joined Friday 4th April 2008 17:34 GMT
There are legal reasons for using copyrighted material.
Which the authors clips likely fall under. If you let fair use slip by...you wont be getting it back. The author should reply with his own notice. Both to Viacom and Youtube
Paris, cuz even she's not stooopid enough to give her bread to Sciento.
oooh, a picture of a boat and gps coordinates
GPS coordinates gotten using Iranian satellites, no, no, Russian satellites, hmmm.....
2k miles away from your own country illegal invading and killing 100k of Iraqis, threatening 100k of Iranians.
Paris, even she's not this gullible.
Poor old website owners.
Why pay website owners who only get a fraction of the *eyes*, when you can pay these ad companies who get (virtually) all of the *eyes*. This is going to put alot of websites that rely on adverts out of business.
P.S. If the ISPs and ad companies are allowed to do this, why not ole' Bill. His browser really does get all of the eye. "IE 9, now with targeted and tracked browsing."
At least in the states
A $50 pistol will get you most auto's. Unless the owner is stooopid.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default