5 posts • joined 4 Apr 2008
There are legal reasons for using copyrighted material.
Which the authors clips likely fall under. If you let fair use slip by...you wont be getting it back. The author should reply with his own notice. Both to Viacom and Youtube
Paris, cuz even she's not stooopid enough to give her bread to Sciento.
oooh, a picture of a boat and gps coordinates
GPS coordinates gotten using Iranian satellites, no, no, Russian satellites, hmmm.....
2k miles away from your own country illegal invading and killing 100k of Iraqis, threatening 100k of Iranians.
Paris, even she's not this gullible.
Poor old website owners.
Why pay website owners who only get a fraction of the *eyes*, when you can pay these ad companies who get (virtually) all of the *eyes*. This is going to put alot of websites that rely on adverts out of business.
P.S. If the ISPs and ad companies are allowed to do this, why not ole' Bill. His browser really does get all of the eye. "IE 9, now with targeted and tracked browsing."
"making terroristic threats" after a teacher discovered the list"
A list, which was not made public, but "discovered" by a school official is defined as "making terroristic threats"?
At least in the states
A $50 pistol will get you most auto's. Unless the owner is stooopid.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS