2 posts • joined 11 Apr 2007
They scoffed at the iPod as well. They scoff at the iPhone. Now they scoff at Safari for Windows. We shall see.
I'm posting from it now.
Let me be first to say
I know that I'm not interested. Viacom wants to take it's ball away from Youtube and run home. I say go. Stay there.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date