1 post • joined Thursday 3rd April 2008 22:32 GMT
Resent your comments
It is attitudes like the previous postings towards women that puts off a lot of them from going into the industry which is a shame because quite often they are more than capable of actually working with technology to high standards. It can be intimidating for women when they know they will be mocked and expected to fail before they have even started just because of what they have between their legs and not based on any real judgement of their skills. People should be judged on their actual skills not their gender, age or appearance. I have no problem with men in traditionally feminine roles e.g. nursing, cookery, hairdressing etc.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene