1 post • joined 3 Apr 2008
Resent your comments
It is attitudes like the previous postings towards women that puts off a lot of them from going into the industry which is a shame because quite often they are more than capable of actually working with technology to high standards. It can be intimidating for women when they know they will be mocked and expected to fail before they have even started just because of what they have between their legs and not based on any real judgement of their skills. People should be judged on their actual skills not their gender, age or appearance. I have no problem with men in traditionally feminine roles e.g. nursing, cookery, hairdressing etc.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory