3 posts • joined 3 Apr 2008
Less than £80 each...
And apparently they run like a dream in xfire mode:
I ran their scan and my anti-virus picked up a bumblebe95 virus in their program files folder...? Is this intentional or ???
ID Cards / Biometrics
I find the whole digital biometrics thing very scary...the government already has enough problems storing data securely, and the idea of handing over retina, fingerprint and possibly DNA samples to be held in this way for "security"....
Theoretically, is it possible that once all of this information was stored in a giant gov DB that:
1) This system can be hacked or the data lost in the post...
2) Your fingerprints/DNA etc can be copied and synthesied in some way.
3) This "flawless" evidence could be used to incriminate you...? Or pass security checks for identity theft? And eventually lead to major problems in securing convictions using DNA evidence etc?
Seems to me this entire plan is fatally flawed and only likely to increase security concerns...
Evil looking Bill cos it's all his fault really...
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?