2 posts • joined 2 Apr 2008
Why the meeting?
The reason for the meeying seems awfully thin. It could very well be other concerns that the OEMs have. I wonder if this meeting has more to do with the current MCP GPU materials packaging failures that many laptop owners are seeing. If they used crap for the laptop chipsets it is unlikely they used anything better for the desktop chipsets.
New Terrorist WMD of choice
The mighty and all pwr4ul compromised MS Vista laptop. Rich, really, honestly, no kidding, they use em, you better watch out, Lions and Tigers and Lappies OH MYYYYYYYYY!
WMD such a stoopid acronym. Ask any vet that lost a body part just how massively destruct an ak-47 or m16 is. Last time I checked they where both considered weapons. Now what happened to my lithium? No thats not right we don't use that anymore. MMMM the red ones are best, make you go fasta.
~Paris because we all know how fascinated they are with shiny things. Ow Ah shiny SHINY!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base