2 posts • joined 2 Apr 2008
@stinking sinking ship et al
Do not castigate the Ex Pats, We may have to come back and sort out the mess sometime...or act from the Outside of the fortress for the benefit of those within - I still have relatives in the UK
Just wait for the next Datenschleuder Issue. Then The current one is a backnumber and you can DOWNLOAD the PDF!
Then you just extract the bitmaps and carry on as per instructions.
Rather than a wavelet format, the ICAO requires JPEG or JPEG200 Pictures of fingerprints. ie You crack the RFID protection, download, print to plastic film and carry on.
There is an English translation of the Fingerprint forging Instruction manual on the CCC English servers, which google delivers within a few clicks...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...