1 post • joined 1 Apr 2008
Not quite right ...
"The latest push back leaves just a week for the various mentor organizations and Google's staff to assess the student applications and marry them up with appropriate projects."
Actually, no. The ranking of applications and assignment of students to mentors by the mentoring organizations happens after the applications close. Also, Google does not evaluate the applications, that's up to the mentoring organizations.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes