2 posts • joined Tuesday 1st April 2008 15:39 GMT
Social networking and online shopping also more popular in rural areas
We did some additional analysis using Hitwise data, and both online shopping and social networking are also relatively more popular in rural areas.
This site is popular with young women
I did some analysis using Hitwise Internet usage data and users of this site do skew towards younger women. More here: http://weblogs.hitwise.com/robin-goad/2008/04/miss_bimbo_who_is_visiting.html
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court