2 posts • joined 1 Apr 2008
Social networking and online shopping also more popular in rural areas
We did some additional analysis using Hitwise data, and both online shopping and social networking are also relatively more popular in rural areas.
This site is popular with young women
I did some analysis using Hitwise Internet usage data and users of this site do skew towards younger women. More here: http://weblogs.hitwise.com/robin-goad/2008/04/miss_bimbo_who_is_visiting.html
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK