11 posts • joined 1 Apr 2008
little mean, big spears
im a celebratecean, get me outta here!
flappy body parts...
i like beaver [s]
RE: paris hilton:
nice beaver, shame about the face
the european beaver's latin name?
no bother ;)
where can i buy a jacket with "buttons" like that?
vote labour? who me?
hardly anyone votes labour up here anymore my good man. and i have to say its a tiny minority who work for BAE or at faslane, rosyth.
windows in control of defence forces?
och aye the noo
train their staff up a bit
the bloke serving us in a certain boozer in kirkintilloch didnt even know that they provided wifi in the first place. probably still doesnt. it was that pay as you go cloud crap anyway. luckily there are a few, as someone posted, "linksys" networks around said area which was quite unbelievable as one of 'em was a computer "repair" business / shop. which he can find out about for himself :D
...man thisth ith thuper!
lots of comments you junkie bastards!
is better - wooo
i have a fag hanging out of my mouth...
yep, was gonna say "as much as apple" but dont want to repeat myself...
where are my sblive1024 drivers!!!!!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity