1 post • joined Wednesday 11th April 2007 03:20 GMT
Gov wants to stop bully videos? Stop bullying
So mother England thinks blocking videos of bullying is a valuable exercise? and the gov claims that teachers are leaving the profession because of videos of bullying? Hypocrites. Let's get the vector of causality right here.
Teachers are leaving the profession -- on both sides of the water -- because their role has been reduced to that of an ineffectual Victorian nanny, without any aura of respect or authority. If they attempt to control the behaviour or their charges, they are disciplined, not the young perps.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt