1 post • joined 11 Apr 2007
Gov wants to stop bully videos? Stop bullying
So mother England thinks blocking videos of bullying is a valuable exercise? and the gov claims that teachers are leaving the profession because of videos of bullying? Hypocrites. Let's get the vector of causality right here.
Teachers are leaving the profession -- on both sides of the water -- because their role has been reduced to that of an ineffectual Victorian nanny, without any aura of respect or authority. If they attempt to control the behaviour or their charges, they are disciplined, not the young perps.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs