1 post • joined 11 Apr 2007
Gov wants to stop bully videos? Stop bullying
So mother England thinks blocking videos of bullying is a valuable exercise? and the gov claims that teachers are leaving the profession because of videos of bullying? Hypocrites. Let's get the vector of causality right here.
Teachers are leaving the profession -- on both sides of the water -- because their role has been reduced to that of an ineffectual Victorian nanny, without any aura of respect or authority. If they attempt to control the behaviour or their charges, they are disciplined, not the young perps.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss