1 post • joined 11 Apr 2007
Gov wants to stop bully videos? Stop bullying
So mother England thinks blocking videos of bullying is a valuable exercise? and the gov claims that teachers are leaving the profession because of videos of bullying? Hypocrites. Let's get the vector of causality right here.
Teachers are leaving the profession -- on both sides of the water -- because their role has been reduced to that of an ineffectual Victorian nanny, without any aura of respect or authority. If they attempt to control the behaviour or their charges, they are disciplined, not the young perps.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Bada-Bing! Mozilla flips Firefox to YAHOO! for search
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop