1 post • joined 1 Apr 2008
Shell have wanted to ditch everything that isn't part of the extracting, refinement and distrubution of Oil products for some time. They want to ditch the retail part, they want to ditch the IT.
It wouldnt surprise me if in a few years that some other oil company has bought them out, as they are struggling to make up the problem they have with the reserves they have on stock.
Having worked for Shell in the front line, this has no real impact as most of the IT support was outsourced anyway.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait