6 posts • joined 10 Apr 2007
The Bad Old Days
Only four BBC Micros ! Mein Got , you should have been around in the 1930s and 1940 when I was a Boy.
Computers didn't even exist in Science Fiction.
I don't know how I learned to reed and right.
I am with Mr. Goodchild on this. If this had been an English or American citizen that had been killed , it would have been expressions of grief and outrage at the manufacturer of this phone, and not smartarse comments
Him very wise man, speak much truth.
Kilos and all that
The only countries in the world that still have the Imperial measurement system are the U.S.A. and that other freedom loving place formally called Burma.
Memo to Mr.Motes
Where do they hold these Penis waving contests ?
Memo to Brett
I thought it was that Turkish leader Mustafa Kemal Pasha , alias
Ataturk, who got trains to run on time by giving the drivers a good whipping.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast