6 posts • joined 10 Apr 2007
The Bad Old Days
Only four BBC Micros ! Mein Got , you should have been around in the 1930s and 1940 when I was a Boy.
Computers didn't even exist in Science Fiction.
I don't know how I learned to reed and right.
I am with Mr. Goodchild on this. If this had been an English or American citizen that had been killed , it would have been expressions of grief and outrage at the manufacturer of this phone, and not smartarse comments
Him very wise man, speak much truth.
Kilos and all that
The only countries in the world that still have the Imperial measurement system are the U.S.A. and that other freedom loving place formally called Burma.
Memo to Mr.Motes
Where do they hold these Penis waving contests ?
Memo to Brett
I thought it was that Turkish leader Mustafa Kemal Pasha , alias
Ataturk, who got trains to run on time by giving the drivers a good whipping.
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them