1. Norway is communist country.
2. Norway is for Norwegians and imported slaves.
3. They tax their alcohol so much that country folk make their own moonshine-"Hjembrent"- which is 96% and they subsequently die in distilling/explosion/fire/methyl poisoning/ethyl poisoning/driving accidents.
4. Gambling as previously said is a State Monopoly. This means all gambling, Lotto, Gee-gees, Slots, the lot. It is therefore advertised endlessly by all media.
5. Noggies are the world's biggest gamblers, at about US$1,000/capita/annum, double the next nearest, the Yanks and Aussies.
6. The Norwegian Government greedily covets all income from these sources. They demanded that a Danish ferry line hand over to them all proceeds from gambling aboard a ferry operating between Oslo and Kobnhavn. They have set up "Duty-Free" shops at all international airports on the way IN to the country, to discourage folk spending overseas.
7. If a UK vessel docks in Norway, even in Norwegian service, it is virtually stripped down until faults are found requiring work at Norwegian shipyards. (Norwegian vessels enter UK without a glance)
8. One rule for the Nogs, another for the rest of the world.
Beer. Another reason UK is better.