2 posts • joined 31 Mar 2008
re:re:I won't be buying...
Ouch!! you shop snob.
I bet you get your food shopping from Harrods because Sainsburys is just too common for you.
I'll bet you bought a PS3 because it was a "cheap" Bluray player though ;)
What you looking at ?!!
European Human Rights Act
Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.
There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Now forgive me if Im wrong but neither the BMI or VM are "public authority" and therefore they are infringing my Human Rights by looking at my correspondance and Im sure a good lawyer could get me a few quid for the "damges"
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst