4 posts • joined 31 Mar 2008
BF2 was the daddy - and I see no reason why BF3 won't be also. To be honest I think BF & MF are two different flavours of the same genre..
It seems to me that surround systems for PC's have not moved an inch in over 10 years. I still have my Logitech Z-680 - which IMHO is still the Shizzle.
That's OK as long as...
... they keep the Navy Rail Gun on track!!!
Never, Ever, Ever...
The MOAB was never intended to be used in Iraq. The desert war ended after a couple of weeks and moved into the cities. Dropping that monster would have demonstrated how to turn a city to dust in 10 seconds flat, along with most of it's inhabitants. However demonstrating to a potential enemy (IRAN) that you have this capability in the region is always usefull...
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA