4 posts • joined 31 Mar 2008
BF2 was the daddy - and I see no reason why BF3 won't be also. To be honest I think BF & MF are two different flavours of the same genre..
It seems to me that surround systems for PC's have not moved an inch in over 10 years. I still have my Logitech Z-680 - which IMHO is still the Shizzle.
That's OK as long as...
... they keep the Navy Rail Gun on track!!!
Never, Ever, Ever...
The MOAB was never intended to be used in Iraq. The desert war ended after a couple of weeks and moved into the cities. Dropping that monster would have demonstrated how to turn a city to dust in 10 seconds flat, along with most of it's inhabitants. However demonstrating to a potential enemy (IRAN) that you have this capability in the region is always usefull...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait