1 post • joined 31 Mar 2008
Phone Loss Equals Social Catastophe
Why don't the operators offer to mind our contacts for us, for a nominal monthly fee? I've never managed to change a single handset without losing some of my contacts. The hassle with losing contacts just puts me off upgrading until my handset actually malfunctions or falls over completely.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE