1 post • joined 31 Mar 2008
Phone Loss Equals Social Catastophe
Why don't the operators offer to mind our contacts for us, for a nominal monthly fee? I've never managed to change a single handset without losing some of my contacts. The hassle with losing contacts just puts me off upgrading until my handset actually malfunctions or falls over completely.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE