1 post • joined 31 Mar 2008
Phone Loss Equals Social Catastophe
Why don't the operators offer to mind our contacts for us, for a nominal monthly fee? I've never managed to change a single handset without losing some of my contacts. The hassle with losing contacts just puts me off upgrading until my handset actually malfunctions or falls over completely.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it